Provincetown offers a variety of activities including:
Salon & Spa
The Inn at Cook Street, in conjunction with the nearby Jonathan Williams Salon & Spa now offers a full service spa to our guests for hair, manicure, pedicure, facials, and massage. You will be transported to and from the salon so you may more fully indulge in the relaxation of your pampered experience. We will be glad to make all arrangements for you. You may consider adding this to your Provincetown visit or giving it as a gift to someone you love. Visit their website to savor their full menu of body/beauty delights.
Photography & Video
For your special event and for portraiture in the nearby dunes or local backdrops. Printing, framing, and canvas wraps also available.
Arnold's Bicycle Shop 329 Commercial Street 508 487-0844 $8/hr. $30/
day $140/wk. - prices may vary. We also have ample bike storage areas in our gardens.
Friday night is "gallery night" in Provincetown.
Take a leisurely stroll through our East End Gallery District starting with the Provincetown Art Association Museum which is right around the corner, then down the block to Rowley Gallery, Gallery Voyeur, Simie Maryles Gallery, TJ Walton Gallery and on to the Packard Gallery and Bowersock just to name some of many. Make sure you also visit the Berta Walker Gallery, steps away from us at 208 Bradford Street, representing nationally known Provincetown artists.
After you've worked up a great appetite at the galleries or seashore, we recommend being satiated at one of these Provincetown Restaurants (listed from East to West):
- Black Fish - Truro (well worth the 9 mile drive) - (508)349-3399
- Devon's- (508)487-4773
- Fanizzi's by the Sea- (508)487-1964
- Front Street- (508)487-9715
- Jimmy's Hideaway (508)487-1011
- Lorraine's Restaurant - (508)487-6074
- Mews- (508)487-1500
- Napi's- (800)571-6274
- Red Inn- (508)487-7334
- Ross's Grill- (508)487-8878
- Victor's (508)487-1777
For lighter fare or take-out:
- Angel Foods - across from the Provincetown Arts Assoc. Museum
- Bradford 141 - Natural foods and take-out - 141 Bradford street near town center. bradfordnatural.com
- Karoo Café - 338 Commercial Street - across from Lands End Marine; tucked away - a great find for South African fare and some vegetarian delights.
- The Squealing Pig - 335 Commercial Street (we love the chicken quesadilla)
This is just a sample of some of our favorites.
For more information about Provincetown events and activities, check the Provincetown Chamber of Commerce.